[themes] usability and accessibility improvement

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Dec 19 13:31:11 UTC 2005

Op maandag 19 december 2005 10:50, schreef Egon Bianchet:
> - skip-navigation, return-to-top links
Some themes have them
> - change-font-size, high-contrast-css links
This really is a Client thing. Any cliebnt can change the font-sizes. Adding
this to your website is IMHO wrong.
> - internal, external and mailto links differentiation
Not possible ATM, since we have no default way of handling links/HTML. the
liks bundle will introduce theme functions that allow you to add classes and
IDs to your links.

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net