[themes] Annoyance with IE/CSS In Drupal Theme

Jason White jewhite at umd.edu
Fri Aug 4 13:52:42 UTC 2006

I have a site that I'm working on and trying to get underlines on the
tabs in the header.  Look at this in IE vs. Safari/Firefox/NS and
you'll see what I mean. Does anyone know of a good trick to get IE to
respect the boundaries and line up the border-bottom with the bottom
of the tabs?  Maybe my structuring is off.  The structure is
something like ...

#topbanner
#header
	#logo (my own div inserted ... floated left of site-title 		#site-
title (floated right)
		#shim (yeah ... a hack .. maybe this is my problem?)
			#primary (This is where I put the primray links in ul
id="primaryLinks")
#content-wrapper

I'm trying to put the underline using border-bottom-* on the header
(which wraps all of the header stuff)

Also, in the admin interface, all the forms entries get pushed way
down to the bottom instead of in the #main-content div .. but I'll
have to come back to that later.

TIA,

Jason