[themes] optional css configurable by visitors

Mark Hope mark at markhope.net
Wed Dec 20 19:17:36 UTC 2006

Hi Mohammed,

we've discussed accessibility themes before, and at the time I
suggested the switchtheme module. I've since worked on a theme switcher
for a text only site using a simple custom module. You could look at
creating two themes (or subtheme as suggested) with alternate contrasts
and font size size.

The link text switches between themes too, if needed.

Details are here:
http://drupal.org/node/86751#comment-178317

Mark