[themes] Re: [infrastructure] loads of new themes: lots of thoughts :)

Ken Collins ken at metaskills.net
Sat Feb 4 14:08:10 UTC 2006

Thanks. Some time today I'd like to type up a new description. Maybe
I can forward the HTML to someone to edit.

But right now I need to figure out why my CVS tags did not branch
this to 4.7. I had thought that some cron job might have run last
night but it's still tagged as a CVS download in my project page.
Thoughts?

  - Ken