[themes] RE: [infrastructure] loads of new themes: lots of thoughts :)

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sat Feb 4 17:35:24 UTC 2006

IF you type up a new description forward it to me and I'll update it for you.  As to brnaching.... if you see the branch in cvs, then drupal.org should package it bout every 12 hours.  If something didn't go right, then I think you will need Dries or Steven look at it.  Don't delete your 4.7 branch if you already have it, that would mess up the scripts.