[themes] So what about a super theme?

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jan 5 14:18:20 UTC 2006

Adrian

I appreciate your point and it is well take and valid.

However, what about freedom? If someone WANTS their site to be obnoxious
or do not care because they are a techie, then they should be able to do that.

It is their site after all, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I see tremendous value in this "theme generator/customizer" module. Drupal
sites will all of a sudden start looking unique with little effort.