[themes] Please review comments on page.tpl.php

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Jan 11 06:46:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have deleted all the comments. None of them meant anything, except the one started by Dub and finished by PaulM, which I posted as a theme snippet in the handbook before deleting the comment on the page.

Kobus

>>> info at ustilago.org 1/11/2006 8:29:18 AM >>>
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:12:14 +0100, Kobus Myburgh
<itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za> wrote:
> I have read through some of the comments, and a lot of them are not
> adding anything usefull to the content. Do I just delete them?
>
> Kobus

I think they can all be deleted. Comments either don't add anything or
talk about standard programming (if(!$is_front)).

Heine