[themes] Accessibility

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at cortextcommunications.com
Sat Jan 14 02:36:17 UTC 2006

Cross posting this to the docs list as well....

Just added a page about Drupal's accessibility compliance:

http://drupal.org/node/44661

I've tested all the core themes, but only with book content pages. We
should really make a checklist of pages and test them across all the
core themes.

Anyone have any other info the want to add to the page?

By the way, yes of course, the page itself fails accessibility
compliance!

Just a minor thing, but hopefully we can get Bluebeach to be accessible.

We should also have a page about Drupal producing code that validates,
many other CMS applications don't, so it is a feature to be proud off.

Best regards,

Robert