[themes] Re: [infrastructure] [Drupal.org problem] IE7 Compatibility issue needs your attention

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Jan 19 17:47:26 UTC 2006

Keryn, you might also want to share this information with our
community of themers, which I have CC'd.  They use the same software
to build themes for more than 60, 000 sites and it would be good to
identify issues early that would affect those sites.

We also have a page on issues that themers have with different
browsers: http://drupal.org/node/37156.  If you have some tips for
IE7 compatibility I'd be happy to add them.

Cheers,
Kieran