[themes] Re: [infrastructure] [Drupal.org problem] IE7 Compatibility issue needs your attention

Edgard Durand privacy at capmex.biz
Fri Jan 20 18:25:09 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Why do they think the problem is on our side? Unless they are addressing an issue with our themes not adhering to standards, they don't have a valid point.

I suspect this IE7 release will break many sites, just to force people to code in a way only this browser can understand.

My suggestion is that we need to keep ourselves very skeptical about their incompatibility reports and keep focusing on standards. If they want to release a broken browser that's up to them.

Let's see what those supposed incompatibilities are.