[themes] Re: [infrastructure] [Drupal.org problem] IE7 Compatibility issue needs your attention

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Jan 20 19:21:44 UTC 2006

Hello all.

> > My name is Keryn Mark and I am part of the Internet Explorer 7
> > Compatibility team at Microsoft.

Most welcome to the Drupal community!

> > We have discovered IE 7
> > compatibility
> > issues with your website and we want to work with you to resolve these
> > issues as soon as possible.
> > I would appreciate any contact information you can provide for your
> > website maintenance.  I would like to forward you further details
> > on the
> > compatibility issues we've identified in your site and how to resolve.

In case you wish a private conversation, I suggest you speak to Steven
Wittens, the author of the design on drupal.org. I hope he will mail you his
details, for I am hesitant to just hand out someone elses mail address.

In the mean time, I suggest you also check themes.drupal.org.

The hosted example themes, there, are the ones used by our users all around
the web. We estimate about  60, 000 sites are using Drupal, the vast mayority
will be using one of the listed themes, that can be seen at
http://themes.drupal.org/themeswitcher.

If you find any glitches there, you can email me about that ber @
webschuur.com I will make sure to get the information trough to the correct
authors and/or file issues.

With kind regards,

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |