[themes] Civicspace theme declaration - styles.css

josh on josh at theyrule.net
Fri Jan 27 22:47:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

this is a very small thing that threw me a little.  In 8.12 CS release the declaration theme's visual.css isn't included in the styles.css.
I made the assumption it was and was trying to work out why none of my style changes were taking.
There maye be a very good reason for not including it - I suggest that there is a comment put at the top of the file - stating:

/*
The declaration theme's visual.css is not used in the default setup.  To turn it on add it as an include in the styles.css file in this directory.
*/

btw. I am new to the list - and drupal - I am very impressed with everything I have used so far.  Everything is soooo modular - I keep wanting to make nasty hacks but then find there was some really elegant switch that just needed to be turned on.

Josh