[themes] Anybody else catch this post?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jul 4 07:53:55 UTC 2006

Op maandag 3 juli 2006 16:13, schreef Erik Mallinson:
> I've been using Radiant CMS for the past few days, there's a set up
> similar to what is being discussed here... Everything is a page in
> Radiant, including the stylesheet. Then there are layouts examples of
> which are "normal, stylesheet, and xml feed." When a page is made a
> layout can be chosen per page. So if I create an html template called
> "Portfolio" I could choose that template instead of "Normal" to create a
> specific page. It addresses theming pages in a method that feels very
> natural. I'm not really doing it justice, try out the demo:

This is our exact system in Railfrog. Only there we call it Chunks, not pages.
It indeed feels very natural. Note that with Railgrog we will (we're working
on that issue right now) import an "ordinary theme, consisting of template
files" into the database. So you will design your site like you've always
done.

Bèr