[themes] Anybody else catch this post?

Erik Mallinson erik at invisiblelantern.com
Mon Jul 3 14:13:00 UTC 2006

I've been using Radiant CMS for the past few days, there's a set up
similar to what is being discussed here... Everything is a page in
Radiant, including the stylesheet. Then there are layouts examples of
which are "normal, stylesheet, and xml feed." When a page is made a
layout can be chosen per page. So if I create an html template called
"Portfolio" I could choose that template instead of "Normal" to create a
specific page. It addresses theming pages in a method that feels very
natural. I'm not really doing it justice, try out the demo:

http://radiantcms.org/demo/