[themes] Function to print the secondary element of a non-active menu?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:36:37 UTC 2007

Among the functions listed in the Drupal docs for Drupal 5.x (see
http://api.drupal.org/api/group/menu/5 ) are

theme_menu_tree(pid)     (where pid is the parent id)

theme_menu_item(), which would be used in the following manner (we
don't call theming functions directly, but via the theme() function):

theme(menu_item, 80, FALSE)

where 80 is the mid (menu item id)

just as an example.

Victor Kane