[themes] Function to print the secondary element of a non-active menu?

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Wed Sep 12 16:23:19 UTC 2007

Hi Dany,

I just use the primary links 'menu' instead of the primary and secondary
'links'.

Set the second level menu items to be 'expanded', then enable the menu
block (such as in the header region).

Style with CSS however you want.  (I use this for a drop-down menu).

I know this probably isn't the answer you are looking for, so to answer
your real question...  have a look at the API docs for menu functions,
such as this one:
http://api.drupal.org/api/function/menu_get_menu/5

Cheers,
Ross