[themes] Everyone Please Read: Theme Development with Dreamweaver

Peter Apokotos drupal at apokotos.com
Thu Sep 20 23:23:37 UTC 2007

If you are interested in a Adobe Dreamweaver third-party extension
for novice to advanced theme developers please contact me privately.
This extension would aim to ease the development time in creating
simple to advanced templates for Drupal 5/6 and so on if there is
enough interest.  When you contact me please let me know if this
would be for work, personal use or both and how much would you be
willing to pay for something like this extension?

I apologize in advance for the cross post but I need these responses
as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Peter Apokotos