[themes] Everyone Please Read: Theme Development with Dreamweaver

Florian Loretan floretan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:33:46 UTC 2007

A Dreamweaver extension could be useful to ease the steep learning curve for
drupal themers.

However, considering that this would be an extension to generate templates
for a cms that's free (as in freedom and as in beer), you will probably be
more successful sharing what you have (groups.drupal.org would be a good
place for this), show its potential and get people interested. If there is
an interest, there will be people willing to pay you to continue developing
that extension and others willing to help you for free.

Florian