[themes] displaying a 'View' of a specific content type node?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:32:14 UTC 2009

Hello Brian [others] thank you so much for your input, and pointing me
the way of arguments.

If I were to go down the Views' path, how would I do this? If a user
clicks the title, they get sent to the Node, not to a View; how can I
make it so that the user sees the View, with the correct NID, instead of
the Node's default [non-Views] page? Am I forced to hand-code the
title/image links to something other than the default [links to Node
NID]? If so, how would I do that?

I'd like to figure that out even if I do end up theming the node tpl
instead,

Thanks for any insight you or anyone might be able to offer,

Cheers,

Sebastian.