[themes] displaying a 'View' of a specific content type node?

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Thu Apr 9 23:02:13 UTC 2009

I agree, theming the node probably makes more sense than showing a View of
one page and theming the View (related content might be a reason to want to
do this, though).
If you do want to have a View of just one node, you could use the Arguments
option to pass the NID to your view and have it just show that one node.

Brian

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Justin Gruenberg <justin.gruenberg at gmail.com