[themes] displaying a 'View' of a specific content type node?

Justin Gruenberg justin.gruenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:10:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM, sebastian <inforazor at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am aware that there are tpl.php files for nodes and node-types; but I'm
> not sure that this is the right way to go...?

For changing the appearance of single node or type of node you want to
edit the template files.  You'd probably want to edit node-[your
content type].tpl.php or if you only want to style a single node, you
can do node-[nid].tpl.php.

I haven't fiddled with theming D6, but you might have to clear your theme cache.