[themes] displaying a 'View' of a specific content type node?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:58:56 UTC 2009

Wow, the Devel module is excellent! Thanks!!! Phew, finally feeling like
I am able to make progress now! Not solved but now I am finally able to
move forward again.
:D

I am heeding your advice on making a node-product_module.tpl.php file,
and this is now going in the right direction [now that I finally could
see where the node.tpl.php file that was being used was!!]

Thank you!!

Sebastian.