[themes] Workflow Question

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.net
Sat Oct 24 14:59:31 UTC 2009

Both methods work and are best depending on the design. It comes down
to how close is Zen to what you want to do without a ton of tpl.php
changes. Sometimes I have found Zen to be perfect. Other times I use
blueprint or completely custom theme.

It is good to try Zen for a real project so you can get a feel for it.

Sent from my iPhone