[themes] Workflow Question

squiggy squiggy at resist.ca
Sat Oct 24 16:17:33 UTC 2009

It depends on your design. I tend to prefer creating my own perfect
markup and CSS. Then I change the name of the HTML file to page.tpl.php
and add in the variables. If I do use Zen, I create my own page.tpl.php
the same way.

If you start a theme from scratch, check out the Anatomy of a theme
documentation (http://drupal.org/node/171194).

And this might be more than you were asking about... But the minimum
required for a theme is an .info file (http://drupal.org/node/171205)
and a CSS file. Themes automatically recognize a style.css. But if you
want to add other CSS files, then declare those in the .info file
(including any style.css).

-squiggy