[themes] Adding custom link tags to page head

Bruce Whealton bruce at futurewavedesigns.com
Mon Apr 25 15:54:53 UTC 2011

Thanks, I would not have thought about putting a theme in the header.
Anyway, I didn't mean to say I am not comfortable editing tpl files.  I
haven't written too many functions to run inside of template.php but I
probably could.  I guess I might have sounded ignorant by asking if I should
or needed to put the absolute link inside the $header variable, when I could
just hard code it before or after the $header variable appears inside the
page.tpl.php and it would just appear before or after it.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Whealton, Owner Future Wave Designs

FOAF: http://whealton.info/BruceWhealton1/foaf.rdf

Vcard: http://whealton.info/BruceWhealton1/brucewhealtonvcard.html

Web Design and Development http://FutureWaveDesigns.com

http://futurewavedesigns.com/wordpress/