[themes] Disabling the "readmore link" to show the complete copy? (sorry second post)

Patrick Chuprina pat at soligsoft.com
Tue Feb 22 21:57:32 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Unfortunately I lost all my prior emails and have to ask this question
again.

I've been struggling with this for the past few hours and am extremely
frustrated.

How do I disable the "readmore link"  to allow a full posting to show and
then make the link invisible. I actually made the link  invisible, but
because of it not being disabled my post also disappeared and I was not able
to view it. This is for the front page of a website.

All help appreciated, and thanks for your patience.

PChuprina