[themes] Disabling the "readmore link" to show the complete copy? (sorry second post)

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:07:41 UTC 2011

First of all, for reference to prior questions, please use the online list
archives http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/

Teaser is the default setting for "/node" on your site. If you wish to
customize the default frontpage list, you will probably have more success
using the Views module instead http://drupal.org/project/views