[themes] implementing CrossSlide in Drupal 7

Patrick Chuprina pat at soligsoft.com
Wed Feb 23 20:21:20 UTC 2011

Hello all,

If I wanted to implement a "CrossSlide" slide show on a drupal page, where
would I put the following:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.cross-slide.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/personalwork.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/js-core.js"></script>

I understand they have to go in the "head" area, but what document head?  I
found a head area in html.tpl but am unsure if this is the place.  Any
guidance, input, or direction to a tutorial would be much appreciated.

PChuprina