[themes] D7 multi site theme

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Sun May 5 16:07:24 UTC 2013

I don't think so. The owner:group are both apache like everything else, and
the permissions on the themes folder and the theme are 755 just like in
sites/all/themes. If I mv mydomain/themes/mytheme all/themes  it appears in
the list (even without a cache clear). If I do it in the other direction,
it disappears, even with a cache clear. I have tried making the permissions
777, and the behavior doesn't change.

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Joop Sint Jago <j.sintjago at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> drupal/sites/mysite/themes/mytheme****
>
> Should be the correct location indeed.  I have checked this in my own
> installation.****
>
> The only thing I can think of is the file-rights.  I have testes this too.
> With file rights not set properly the theme will not listed.****
>
> ** **

---