[themes] D7 multi site theme

Joop Sint Jago j.sintjago at xs4all.nl
Tue May 7 10:03:44 UTC 2013

I'm not saying your file-rights are not set properly. I was saying that *IF*
not set properly the theme-listing will be affected.

In your case the file-rights seem OK.

Since I have a lot multisite setups and run into issues sometimes, I tried
to change things in order to reproduce your error, with no luck.

You said the mysub.mysite.com works properly, so the settings.php file is
found properly and the specifity of the mysub.mysite.com-directory is OK.

Would you mind reporting back what the solution was?