[translations] Drupal 4.7

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sun Apr 30 12:15:58 UTC 2006

Hi there!

As you might have noticed, we have released the fourth release candidate
for Drupal 4.7 and opened CVS HEAD for new development. This means the
actual  release  date is near and it is high time to get your
translations ready for Drupal 4.7. I know that many of you have worked
on the CVS branch for now, but it is now time to branch into 4.7.

Goba has also created new translation templates which include the latest
changes from CVS.

If you look at http://drupal.org/translation-status you will find that
the centre column is rather empty which means that there is no 4.7
download offered for the corresponding language.

You can branch you translation in CVS by doing

cd translations

cvs tag -b DRUPAL-4-7 my_translation

where my_translation is the abbreviation used for your language.

If you are unsure about this, contact me off list and I can do this for you.

Cheers,
    Gerhard