[translations] Reg. advice on starting a translation project

Ram Dak ramdak5000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 11:24:32 UTC 2006

Killes,

Thanks for responding to my email about starting a Tamil drupal translation. I foolishly disabled mail delivery after subscribing to the list and kept wondering why I hadn't received a reply.

Thanks for all the initial pointers. I will read the handbook page you have mentioned and try and get in touch with the team that translated for KDE, Gnome and Firefox.

I guess the best thing to do is simply get started :-)

Thanks,
Ramdak