[translations] Time to start Drupal 5.0 translations!

Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org renato at translator-shop.org
Fri Dec 15 20:49:07 UTC 2006

Hello Gabor,

My name is Renato Pavicic, I'm from Croatia, and I'm a professional
translator. While searching for CMS, I've recently learned about
Drupal and I discovered that it's really good and I am just setting it
up on my site.

I would like to contribute with Croatian localization. I've started on
some smaller POT files from v4.7, and then came your announcement
about v5! Good work!

I've been wandering is there some deadline for v5? At this moment I
cannot promise any date by which I could finish the translation, but I
will moste certainly give it a go.