[translations] Time to start Drupal 5.0 translations!

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri Dec 22 05:53:22 UTC 2006

On Dec 15, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org
wrote:

> I've been wandering is there some deadline for v5? At this moment I
> cannot promise any date by which I could finish the translation, but I
> will moste certainly give it a go.

as far as i know, there's no fixed deadline for translations.  new
ones are added all the time.  so, if there's no croatian translation
yet, anytime you finish it (for either 4.7.x and/or 5.x) you could
add it and it would be much appreciated.

thanks,
-derek (dww)