[translations] new web friendly extractor

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Fri Jun 30 21:32:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

I said in february that we got a new friendly extractor, which
autodiscovers the Drupal files, so we don't need any command line magic.
Today's update means that we don't need any command line at all. Just drop
the extractor in any folder under Drupal in your webroot, access the file
via the webserver in a browser, and see the pot files generating. The
script still autodiscovers all Drupal related files in all subfolders
recursively.

Grab the new file from CVS or: http://href.hu/x/1i74 (a shortened CVS
checkout address).

Ps. actually the extractor worked over the web fine already, it just
printed an ugly line and then nothing. This was changed today. It still
prints all the t() errors found, so those can be fixed.

Gabor