[translations] new web friendly extractor

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Jun 30 21:52:25 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 30 juni 2006 23:32, schreef Gabor Hojtsy:
> Today's update means that we don't need any command line at all.

Is that correct?

I love the commandline tool, and I would be very dissapointed if I am forced
to do it over the web. Can I still use it from the commandline?

I did not test the new stuff yet, so I might be just speaking before my turn:)

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc

Written while listening to This world by Zero 7 on Simple things