[translations] new web friendly extractor

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Fri Jun 30 21:57:16 UTC 2006

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, [iso-8859-1] Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Op vrijdag 30 juni 2006 23:32, schreef Gabor Hojtsy:
>> Today's update means that we don't need any command line at all.

> Is that correct?
>
> I love the commandline tool, and I would be very dissapointed if I am forced
> to do it over the web. Can I still use it from the commandline?
>
> I did not test the new stuff yet, so I might be just speaking before my turn:)

Ber, you can still perfectly use it over the command line. I know you love
the command line and I love it too, so the command line functionality is
kept. The only change is that the shebang line is removed so it is not as
simple as chmod +x-ing the file and running it as an executable but you
need to run: 'php extractor.php'. This is the only difference in command
line functionality, otherwise there is nothing lost.

Gabor