[translations] Drupal 4.7.0 Afrikaans Translation

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue May 9 05:58:25 UTC 2006

Gerhard,

Thanks for the upload. Why do you think this figure is not the same as
I have it? I have:

1) Done a fresh install of the official 4.7.0 release.
2) Downloaded the latest POT files with that release.
3) Translated all the strings.

Where do these missing strings come from?

What is the next step? Do I just download the latest POTs again and
update my translations again? And do the same for CVS? How can I search
for those hidden strings? I did a full search in the locale module for
untranslated strings, and it showed there were none?

Thanks in advance,

Kobus

Kobus Myburgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sent my translation to the list this morning with the following
> message below, and it got blocked because of the message size. I
just
> want to draw the attention to a list maintainer to the fact, please.

http://drupal.org/translation-status

Cheers,
    Gerhard