[translations] Drupal 4.7.0 Afrikaans Translation

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Tue May 9 11:06:18 UTC 2006

Kobus Myburgh wrote:

Hi Kobus!

> Thanks for the upload. Why do you think this figure is not the same as
> I have it? I have:
>
> 1) Done a fresh install of the official 4.7.0 release.
> 2) Downloaded the latest POT files with that release.
> 3) Translated all the strings.
>
> Where do these missing strings come from?

No idea. But I want to point out that you sent one big af.po file and
not the small files we distribute. So it is possible you somehow sent
the wrogn file. I merged the file against the current POT files and
uploaded the results.

> What is the next step? Do I just download the latest POTs again and
> update my translations again? And do the same for CVS? How can I search
> for those hidden strings? I did a full search in the locale module for
> untranslated strings, and it showed there were none?

I think you should get the files I made from your big file from CVS at
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/translations/af/?only_with_tag=DRUPAL-4-7

look for missing strings there.

I just did

 for i in *.po; do echo -n "$i: " ; msgfmt --statistics $i ; done

and got:

aggregator-module.po: 61 translated messages, 16 fuzzy translations, 3
untranslated messages.
archive-module.po: 21 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
block-module.po: 54 translated messages.
blog-module.po: 22 translated messages.
blogapi-module.po: 40 translated messages.
book-module.po: 38 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations.
comment-module.po: 108 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
common-inc.po: 15 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
contact-module.po: 67 translated messages.
drupal-module.po: 35 translated messages.
file-inc.po: 17 translated messages, 2 untranslated messages.
filter-module.po: 115 translated messages.
forum-module.po: 73 translated messages.
general.po: 171 translated messages, 22 fuzzy translations, 12
untranslated messages.
locale-inc.po: 243 translated messages.
locale-module.po: 45 translated messages.
menu-module.po: 62 translated messages.
node-module.po: 129 translated messages.
page-module.po: 11 translated messages.
path-module.po: 33 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
poll-module.po: 37 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
profile-module.po: 66 translated messages.
search-module.po: 33 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
statistics-module.po: 50 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
system-module.po: 144 translated messages.
taxonomy-module.po: 60 translated messages.
theme-inc.po: 10 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations.
throttle-module.po: 14 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations.
tracker-module.po: 11 translated messages.
unicode-inc.po: 11 translated messages.
upload-module.po: 29 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 2
untranslated messages.
user-module.po: 231 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
watchdog-module.po: 16 translated messages.

fuzzy translations will not be in the combined PO file we offer for
download.

Cheers,
    Gerhard