[translations] Drupal 4.7.0 Afrikaans Translation

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue May 9 11:13:32 UTC 2006

> No idea. But I want to point out that you sent one big af.po file and

> not the small files we distribute. So it is possible you somehow sent

> the wrogn file. I merged the file against the current POT files and
> uploaded the results.

I see - What I did was to create each file separately, then import them
into my brand new Drupal install (with only core modules, and all core
modules activated), and then when all done, I searched for untranslated
strings, translated those remaining and then exported the complete one.
I will therefore check each file as you have them in the link below and
fix them. Thanks!

> I think you should get the files I made from your big file from CVS
at

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/translations/af/?only_with_tag=DRUPAL-4-7

Got it, thanks - will download them later as I have to download each
file separately.

> aggregator-module.po: 61 translated messages, 16 fuzzy translations,
3
> untranslated messages.
> archive-module.po: 21 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.

That is very strange. I had no fuzzy translations when I was done. I
think I will download the latest POT file, seems like I might have
something messed up there.

Thanks for your reply!

Kobus