[translations] Drupal 4.7.0 release announcement [Simplified-Chinese]

Kai Zeng kzeng at northwestern.edu
Wed May 10 23:24:18 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

Here is an updated simplified-Chinese version of Drupal 4.7.0 Release
Announcement based on Charles' traditional Chinese translation.  I
translated only part of the announcement more than one week ago because I
didn't have time then to do the full translation. Today I saw Charles'
contribution and updated the simplified Chinese version of translation.
Thanks, Charles. And here is the link:

http://www.drupalchina.org/drupal-4.7.0

Cheers,

Kai