[translations] RE: Drupal 4.7.0 Afrikaans translation

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu May 11 06:16:40 UTC 2006

Hi!

Again knowing that this will be stopped due to its size, so just making
a list manager attent to my message and attached translation, as I can't
use CVS due to my Internet setup at work (my only connection :-( )

Regards,

Kobus

=====

Hi,

After rechecking and rechecking the translation over and over against
the POTs downloaded on Monday evening, I did found some aggregator.pot,
some general.pot and one or two others that weren't translated. I have
imported all the files into my translation and I can't find any
untranslated strings.

I have sent them as small files as Gerhard has pointed out I should,
all included in the ZIP file.

I hope this is closer to complete this time - if not, I am not sure
what the heck I am doing wrong :-)

Regards,

Kobus