[translations] Empty Strings

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Fri Aug 3 22:45:13 UTC 2007

IMHO you should never import contrib translations in "override" mode.
The autoimport feature built into Drupal 6 also always imports in "keep"
mode, but it still does delete stuff in your database if you "override"
it with an empty string. I am not sure overriding with an empty string
is a good idea, and with Drupal 6, it also means deletion of the
database entry.

Gabor