[translations] A couple of untranslated strings in 5.x core

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:22:15 UTC 2007

On 8/4/07, Gabor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu> wrote:
> Cog Rusty wrote:
> > Ok then... For now, would the release packaging system accept to
> > package an "other.po" file which does not have a corresponding
> > "other.pot", so that a translation team can solve some of the problems
> > which can be solved in this way? Preferably into the main po file, to
> > keep the import operation simple for the user. Or should I file an
> > issue?
>
> You mean an 'other.po' for core translations? If you have an exact list
> of missing default string, we can add them in to the default templates,
> no need for an other.po file.
>
> Gabor

I meant the 6 strings reported in
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/translations/2007-July/000422.html

create page content
create story content
edit own page content
edit own story content
edit page content
edit story content

because importing them seems to solve the particular problem. Then I
tried to generalize a bit and find ways, but the problem at hand is
those 6 strings.