[translations] A couple of untranslated strings in 5.x core

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Thu Aug 9 13:59:09 UTC 2007

Not creating a new thread, the following is related to the initial thread.

I noticed that the days in dates, eg. 1st, 2nd, ... 31st, etc. are not
translated. Even though the month is, the day remains as is and you end up
with a date like this (in Greek):

Posted Ιούλιος 31st, 2007

Also, "Posted" (as appears in blog entries) and the "in" string that shows the
categories an entry belongs, eg.

Posted ....
in Drupal, Greek, 5.x

are not translated either. I understand that these are difficult terms,
because they appear in multiple contexts, especially "in".

Solutions for this? The date part is especially ugly, as can be illustrated
above. "Posted" and "in" are translatable from the Manage strings admin page.
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)