[translations] xxx-module.hu files

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue May 29 16:29:30 UTC 2007

On May 28, 2007, at 10:47 AM, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> How about turning this {$modulename}-{$extension}.{$lang_code}.po
> into the new, official guideline?

i can't speak to all the details, but pretty please, remember that
the goal (my goal at least, and gabor is supposedly doing and SoC
project this summer to accomplish it, so i presume it's his goal,
too) ;) is to move all translations of contribs out of the "parent"
contrib module and into their own projects:

http://drupal.org/node/105986

i don't know if it makes sense to have {$modulename}- at the front of
the filenames if we're already going to have them segregated by both
module and language.  perhaps it's still useful, in terms of projects
that have lots of modules within them.  but, just wanted to remind
everyone this is the direction we are (or at least, should be) moving
in.

thanks,
-derek