[translations] Language Icons 6.x-1.0 coming up

Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:15:45 UTC 2008

Yo.

2008/8/26 Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen <freso.dk at gmail.com>:
>If I don't hear about any corrections that need to be made, Sunday will
>be "string freeze" (and rc1) point for Language Icons 6.x-1.x, and I'd
>like you to send in translations by then.

And as none have come, I now declare unofficial string freeze as over
and official string freeze as on. :)

Please go fetch Language Icons 6.x-1.0-rc1 at
http://drupal.org/node/303147 and submit your translations, either
directly to CVS (if you have access) or to the issue queue. I'll be
back on the 10th and will look through stuff, and unless something
happens, I'll also release 6.x-1.0 then (and open up for development
of 6.x-2.x for those interested in that).

--
Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>