[translations] who would be first to inhabit localize.drupal.org?

B.Batpurev batpurev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:24:35 UTC 2009

Dear Gerhard,

Thanks for inlcuding our team (Mongolian). We do not have previous
history of translation except recent submission of general.po file.
>From your message that can be imported no problem.

In this discussion thread, I read filling out a questionnaire but can
not find any attachment? Can someone direct me to that questionnaire
please.

thanks,
Batpurev

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Gerhard