[translations] who would be first to inhabit localize.drupal.org?

Fernando P. García fernando at develcuy.com
Tue Aug 18 18:16:16 UTC 2009

@Batpurev
There is a link in the FAQ of localize.drupal.org

@Gábor
I will really need some way to migrate suggested strings, we have a lot of
valuable suggested strings pending for approval. So, just "some working way"
will be enough.

Blessings!

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:24 PM, B.Batpurev <batpurev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Gerhard,
>
> Thanks for inlcuding our team (Mongolian). We do not have previous
> history of translation except recent submission of general.po file.
> From your message that can be imported no problem.
>
> In this discussion thread, I read filling out a questionnaire but can
> not find any attachment? Can someone direct me to that questionnaire
> please.
>
> thanks,
> Batpurev
>
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Gerhard
> Killesreiter<gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:

Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
Developer - Analista de Sistemas
+51 1 9 8991 7871, Calle Santa Catalina Ancha #377, Cusco -Perú

** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio
ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.