[translations] who would be first to inhibit localize.drupal.org?

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Mon Aug 24 11:05:06 UTC 2009

Ok the Dutch team also joined the server. These were the first steps,
lets continue...

I like to get a small group working on Dutch translation at l.d.o. We
can work on existing translations, but will existing translations
automatically be imported from CVS? And would it conflict if we would
move some translations over already? When a project translation is
completed is the (current) workflow to export it and commit it into
CVS? Is my understanding correctly that translations will, in due
time, be removed from CVS?

Regards,
Erik Stielstra